Waste to Energy 2023/2024
The leading standard reference for the WtE industry. The 16th edition includes:
- Global market development forecast 2023-2032 on a country-by-country basis
- New constructions and extensions, capacities, shutdowns, and investment volumes
- Analysis of more than 2,700 plants and about 950 projects on a country-by-country basis
- Analysis of market factors, trends and support schemes for the 50 most important national markets and worldwide
- Market shares of all important operators and technology providers
- Investment and operational costs and revenues with exemplary calculations
- Explanation of backgrounds, technologies and operating modes of thermal waste treatment
In addition to the market report, you will get free access to waste & bio Data (WtE module) for 12 months.
The database contains information on all plants and projects, including capacity, status, start of operation, technology, flue gas cleaning, manufacturer, operator, and more. This also includes a weekly updated project tracker. The data set can optionally be purchased as an MS Excel file.
The study is available starting from 3,300.– EUR plus VAT. Please find detailed price and product information on the order form.
Tel. +49 221 788 03 88-16
The market for thermal treatment and energetic recovery of residual and other types of solid waste is growing continuously. Increasing waste amounts, shrinking landfill spaces in agglomerations and higher ecological standards stimulate this growth throughout the world.
As of early 2023, there were more than 2,700 WtE plants worldwide, reaching a disposal capacity of about 530 million tons per year. We estimate more than 3,000 plants with a capacity of more than 700 million tons to be operational by 2032.