Biomass to Power 2022/2023
The leading standard reference for the Biomass to Power industry. The 13th edition includes:
- A global market development forecast 2022–2031 on a country-by-country basis
- New constructions, shutdowns and investment volumes based on 840 cost examples
- An analysis of about 4,600 biomass power plants and around 700 planned projects worldwide
- An analysis of market factors, support schemes and existing plants and projects for the world’s most important biomass markets
- Investment and operational costs and revenues with an exemplary calculation
- Description and market shares of all important operators and technology providers worldwide
In addition, you will get 12-month free access to our Biomass to Power database. The database contains detailed information on all plants and projects, such as status, start of operation, technology, fuel, manufacturer, operator, and more. This also includes our weekly updated Biomass to Power Project Tracker. The data set can optionally be purchased as MS Excel file.
The study is available starting from 4,400.– EUR plus VAT. Clients of our w&b Monitor will receive a discount starting from 600.– EUR. Further price reductions are possible with a subscription to the market study.
Tel. +49 221 788 03 88-13
In early 2022, there were about 4,770 active biomass power plants worldwide, reaching an installed electrical capacity of around 79.0 GWel. In our forecast, we expect about 5,960 BMPPs with a capacity of around 97.3 GWel to be commissioned by the end of 2031. The subsidisation of renewable energies and the development of domestic energy sources from existing waste material, e.g. wood waste or bagasse, are the most important reasons for this growth.